Sunday, December 26, 2010

A List of Must-Ask Questions before a Marriage Takes Place (with translation)

婚前不能不问的问题

纽约时报刊载了一篇非常有趣的文章:十五则婚前不能不问的问题!反映了这新时代才有的现象。值得深思。
1. 考虑是不是应该有小孩?谁是將来主要负责照顾小孩的人?(Consider whether to have children or not? Who will be taking care children da most?)
2. 是不是清楚对方的財务状况、目標以及共同支出跟储蓄的想法?(Are u clear about ur partner’s financial status, aim & da ideas of family financial management?)
3. 是不是曾討论过如何维持这个家庭,以及这个家庭的杂务將由谁来管理?(Have u discuss with ur partner of how to form & maintain an ordered family? Who will be doing da household chores?)
4. 我们是否都对自己的健康,无论是生理上或者是心理上的状况,完整的告诉对方?(Do u tell ur partner da details of ur health status, including both psychological & biological status?)
5. 我的另一半是否如我期望般深情温柔?(Do ur partner meeting ur expectation?)
6. 我们是否能公开且自在的討论性需求、性喜好还有性恐惧? (Do both of u openly discuss da sexual demand, liking & trauma?)
7. 將来臥房是否会有电视?电视会为对方的生活带来困扰吗?(In future, will there be a TV in da bedroom? Hav u consider da problems n disturbances that ur partner might face if TV is placed in bedroom?)
8. 我们是否真心地互相倾听而且真诚地思考对方的想法和抱怨?(Do we wholeheartedly hear our partner’s problems & then consider his/her thinkings & grumbles with a thoughtful mind?)
9. 我们是否瞭解彼此的宗教信仰与需求?我们是否討论过我们的孩子何时会接受宗教或道德的教育?(Do we truly understand each other religion, belief & requirements? Do we discuss about the appropriate moment for our children to imbibe religious knowledge?)
10. 我们是否喜欢和尊敬彼此的朋友?(Do we love & respect each other friends?)
11. 我们是否尊敬彼此的父母,是否想过对方的父母会否干涉我们的两人世界?(Do we respect each other parents? Have we ever concern that the possibility of our parents interferring our "2-person-only-world"?)
12. 什么原因使我的家庭让你感到不悦或困扰?(What factors that cause u to be in a state of unrest?)
13. 是不是还有某些东西,你和我还没准备好,是为了这个婚姻而拋弃的东西(如:习惯),在婚姻生活中,是不是有不愿放弃、让步的事情?(Are we hiding somethings from each other?)
14. 我们其中一人得到一个就业机会,但上班位置却离另外一个人的家庭很远,我们是否仍然准备迁居?(Can we compromise to move our abode due to the distance between one’s working place and family is too far?) 
15. 是否我们对对方对婚姻的承诺有充分的信心,並且这承诺无论遇到什么挑战,依然存在?(Do we have faith in each other on keeping matrimonial promises over time, regardless of what may happen in future, da promises will still to be kept at all cost?-it’s a long-life commitment)

No comments:

Post a Comment